Saturday, February 22, 2014

Chunky Twist Obsession Begins ...

So I have about a week left in my current twists (photos later), and I'm itching to do a set of chunky twists for the month of March.  Since these sort of twists age faster, I just have to figure out how not to redo them too often.  My current thoughts include 1) doing witch hazel scalp cleanses to lessen the amount of times I have to wash my hair and 2) wearing a headwrap for some days when/if my twists start looking rough.  I want to attempt to only have to redo them once in March.  We'll shall see ....

In the mean time, here are some of my favorite chunky twist styles I found online:









6 comments:

  1. I love chunky twists, they are easy to do,the take down doesn't take long and they look cute. The only problem is that I can't get mine to last beyond 1 week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. If they would last long, I'd be doing them all the time instead of small twists.

      :o)

      Delete
  2. these styles are so cute!
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the chunky twists and the styles you've found. I know I need to twist my hair back up but I am battling with the size to put in. I don't want them too small because it takes too long and if they are too big its hard to find flattering styles but these look good. Also how is your journey with heat going? I"ve recently started heat stretching and will be trying to perfect that routine without drying my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking a break from heat usage. We have a love a love-hate relationship, and right now it's somewhere in the middle.

      :o)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails